QUOTE: "Happiness is a ball after which we run wherever it rolls, and we push it with our feet when it stops." Goethe
ACTIVITIES: B is for Ball
WINNER BEST TOY AWARD - The Ball
- Play Ball (Board Buddies) Board book by Santiago Cohen
- Bear and Ball (Board book) by C. Wright
- Kids on the Ball: Using Swiss Balls in a Complete Fitness Program by Anne Spalding
- playing with balls help develop ball skills such as throwing and catching, kicking, and hitting.
- Ball games also help children develop their spatial orientation and their laterality (being aware of the right and left sides of their bodies) and eye hand and eye foot coordination.