Saturday

Gardening

QUOTES:
  • "There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colours are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again." Elizabeth Lawrence
  • "To see a world
    in a grain of sand
    and heaven in a wildflower.
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    and eternity in an hour." 
    William Blake
ACTIVITY:
BOOKS about Gardening:
Roots, Shoots, Buckets & Boots: Gardening Together with Children
Touch a Butterfly: Wildlife Gardening with Kids
The Ultimate Step-by-Step Kids' First Gardening Book

DO YOU HAVE THESE:

7 comments:

  1. Popping over from Let the Children Play - and so glad I did. I love your blog! Thanks for the link love. I'm going to pop a link to your lovely blog on my facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog and will link it to my website, Child Development Club: www.childdevelopmentclub.org

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been doing a ton of gardening with our girls right now. Just built a big raised bed garden at our house and this will be our first year to try something other than container gardens. Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone i really appreciate getting comments and connecting with others - I have visited all your sites and am amazed at so much creativity and great information helping parents, teachers and ultimately children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Highly descriptive blog, I love that a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum up what I submitted and say,
    I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing.
    Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers?
    I'd genuinely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my kids are more green fingered than me!!! great quotes and list of books too. thanks for linking up with #readwithme xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...